Do NOT Forget The Poop Bags!

It's Wednesday again! Welcome back to my blog.

Last week I gave my advice about keeping a travel bag with you or specific items in your car so you are always prepared to walk no matter what. Today, I am going to tell you the importance of poop bags!

DO NOT FORGET THE POOP BAGS!
Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags | Top deals at zooplus!
Image courtesy of ZooPlus

Yeah, those things! Keep those bad boys in your pockets, pants, coat, car, shoes..... because OMG! if you forget them, you might end up in an uncomfortable situation!

And I cannot stress that enough. I've had two very unpleasant encounters with people.

The first situation I ever encountered with someone was a walk with Charlie. When I arrived at Charlie's home, he darted out the door so I did not have the chance to grab a poop bag. While we were on the walk, of course he decided to poop in someone's yard. Next thing I know, an older women comes outside and starts yelling at me. I tried to explain the situation and that I would come back to clean it up and she was not having it! She wasted all that time yelling at me and told me not to come back, so what was the point? So now whenever I walk past the lady's house she watches me through the window. I guess she's trying to prove her point to never step foot in her yard again.  

The second encounter I had with someone was walking Minnie. Minnie and I came back from a car ride and I forgot to grab a bag while we were walking out to the car. I know Minnie wasn't going to go inside after the ride to come back out so I was just praying she didn't have to go. Well, I was wrong. She pooped in someone's yard and the home owner was ANGRY. This man was full on screaming at me and I explained to him that we just came back from a car ride and that Minnie wasn't going to go back outside if we went inside from the ride. The owner did not care about what I had to say and continued to yell and scream at me. I asked the gentlemen to lower his voice and that I would come back with a poop bag but he was so upset that he insisted on me cleaning it up right then and there so he went inside and got me a Walmart plastic bag. I kept politely apologizing to the man and of course he did not care. While I was picking up the poop, he threatened to call the police on me if it were to ever happen again. All I kept thinking in my head was that this man was acting as if I purposely walked to his yard for the dog to poop. So now I will never walk across that man's yard.

Besides people physically yelling, watch out for those Ring door bells or security cameras! People will complain on their community Facebook pages about people who do not pick up theirs dog poop. You do not want to be the subject of angry homeowners trying to find your Facebook page to yell at you. 

Moral of the story: KEEP POOP BAGS WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES NO MATTER WHAT. I've learned my lesson. Store them in your car, coat pockets, pant pockets, etc. It may save you one day!

Amazon.com : Ourhome Dog Poop Bag Lavender Scented, Refill Rolls ...
Image courtesy from Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's The Hype About Barkbox?

I Can Administer Medication